Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cobblers in Waterford City

Options
  • 23-02-2016 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Evening everyone
    I need to get some shoes & boots (4) re-soled and heeled. would any of ye know where is good to them done at a reasonable price? if i get them done seperately it works out expensive at €9 a pair. Im looking for somewhere in Waterford City within walking distance and that can do all 4 at a decent price!!!
    thanks in anticipation of your reply
    xxxxxxxx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Best cobblers in town IMO is the one in Georges court.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭TheQuietFella

Best cobblers in town IMO is the one in Georges court.

Cobblers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 mrsdunes

Thanks for that information I found the guys in Georges Court expensive. Would you have a number or name for that guy in mount sion avenue please??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Baby4 wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

I haven't needed to use a cobbler in recent years but I know someone who highly recommends this guy. I don't have the details though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭padraig.od

mrsdunes wrote: »
    Thanks for that information I found the guys in Georges Court expensive. Would you have a number or name for that guy in mount sion avenue please??

His name is Johnston. Seamus I think. Nice fella, does great work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭sunnysoutheast

I think this is the guy around Monastery Street? Yes he is very good. Cuts keys too!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Your man up near the top of Patrick Street, isn't he a cobbler.

Advertisement