Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel recommendation in South England - family get together

• 23-02-2016 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

Hi all

I'm looking for recommendations where I could hold a family get together late this summer/autumn.

I'm looking for somewhere that is very family friendly - plenty of kids and babies will be coming, so we'd need bedrooms able to cater for families - either large rooms or family adjoining rooms.

For other hotel requirements - would like good value, good quality, a decent setting with gardens...

Location is pretty flexible - would just like anywhere in South half of England.

We stayed at Cotswold Water Park a few years ago which was really good for us and pretty much what we'd be looking for again - we would just like to visit a new establishment this time round.

Any ideas?

Advertisement