Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox live problem with games with gold

Options
  • 23-02-2016 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,317 ✭✭✭

Hi have Xbox one and had a 360 now with the backwards games now available through Xbox one you can get 360 games through Xbox.com.The problem Im having it say I have Xbox live subscription but when go the games for gold it says join Xbox live can't understand what wrong and can't download.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

so if you try to download directly from these pages, what does it say:

Styx on Xbox One

Gears 2 on Xbox 360

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭gmg678

There was a problem/still is for some with xbox live. all manner of things are going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,317 ✭✭✭rob808

CatInABox wrote: »
    so if you try to download directly from these pages, what does it say:

Styx on Xbox One

Gears 2 on Xbox 360
    It say join Xbox live get games with gold. I found a way around it but it still annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,116 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

rob808 wrote: »
    It say join Xbox live get games with gold. I found a way around it but it still annoying.

You sure your signed in?

emmetkenny wrote: »
    You sure your signed in?
    Hi yea I do be sign in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

I've just had some achievement tracker problems there. The percentage has stopped going up for a few achievements spread across a few games. Not sure if its related though.

rizzla wrote: »
    I've just had some achievement tracker problems there. The percentage has stopped going up for a few achievements spread across a few games. Not sure if its related though.
    when I go to click onto my profile it say I found a glitch and that shouldn't happen that crazy never though I see that I was like what the hell.

Advertisement