Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bahama Mamas - Off Topic Chat

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

What is this two-step verification that Proco speaks of?

US link but same thing for Europe

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/account-security/2-step-verification/

Every time you sign in (when you have to actually put in your password, not when you enter the pass code) you'll get a text to your phone with another code to enter.

A hacker that gets my log in details won't have my phone to enter that extra code.

You also get a one-off printable list of extra codes in case you ever lose your phone so you can change your details, as some sort of back up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

marcbrophy wrote: »
    Grade explains how to be 100% hack proof in the below video Frankie :D

Good lord, what the hell?!

Does anyone know where I can train UFC? I want to train UFC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Does anyone know where I can train UFC? I want to train UFC.

As a man who trains UFC every day, I admire your proactive stance.

• Advertisement

Now SHADDUPP and go to bed.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

TacoMan wrote: »

I hate you

I hate you Terrance and Phillip!!!!

FYP

I hate you

Every time you join a party I pull out my headset and scream this at the screen.

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Every time you join a party I pull out my headset and scream this at the screen.

:pac:

Your a sound man frankers

• Advertisement

#JoseOUT

That is all.

The Last Of Us 2 was announced on Friday night.

Got stuck on a certain part of the original, tried it 50 times over before I threw my hat at it and never went back.

Might buy this one though...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,874 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Did you ever play the online bit it? One of the best multiplayer games going, thinking of buying it again just for the MP.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

TacoMan wrote: »
    The Last Of Us 2 was announced on Friday night.

Got stuck on a certain part of the original, tried it 50 times over before I threw my hat at it and never went back.

Might buy this one though...

No buy battlefield

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Did you ever play the online bit it? One of the best multiplayer games going, thinking of buying it again just for the MP.

Never tried it. Played single player till it did my head in, removed the disc and never went back. Might buy the remastered version and get someone with a clue to pass that bit. How does online work?
    Farty88 wrote: »
    No buy battlefield

FPS went downhill after "Operation:Wolf". Now it's just first-person-spawn-kill nonsense. No chance. Although, if they release a VR update I'll buy it.

No Mans Sky in VR would kick ass too imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,874 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Can you remember what bit you were stuck on?

The MP was seriously addictive, 4v4 of sneaking around setting traps trying to shiv the enemy. There are guns with limited ammo but shooting puts you on the map straight away which isn't good. Get some lads on chat and you have one of the best multiplayer games ever made. Nothing flash, just great gameplay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I see that Ark is available(Or soon to be) on the PS4
    Anyone got it yet if it is available? What do you think?
    Hopefully at some point they will allow cross play :)

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

I see that Ark is available(Or soon to be) on the PS4
    Anyone got it yet if it is available? What do you think?
    Hopefully at some point they will allow cross play :)

Think Gator is playing it , well it's called Ark (something) , also get a PS4 off santy yes that's right i said santy not fkn sanna or Santa, Santy! , so get a ps4 and don't be dickin about thanks, your pal Kesh xx

KeshFM93 wrote: »
    Think Gator is playing it , well it's called Ark (something) , also get a PS4 off santy yes that's right i said santy not fkn sanna or Santa, Santy! , so get a ps4 and don't be dickin about thanks, your pal Kesh xx

Father Christmas, chaps! Mmmmmarrveloous!

• Advertisement

Sorry Kesh, I wont be getting a PS4, Sony are not going to give me back my account so I wont be getting one until they do!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    Everybody needs to enable two step verification.
    I closed the door after the horse got shot. Got hacked last week :(

Zanatoo

Scotty # wrote: »
    I closed the door after the horse got shot. Got hacked last week :(

Zanatoo

Use this site to check what website may have been compromised.

https://haveibeenpwned.com/

Enter any emails and usernames you might you use and it'll tell you if your details appear in any known leaks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Enter any emails and usernames you might you use and it'll tell you if your details appear in any known leaks.
    What happens if you've been do you just reset passwords etc???

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    What happens if you've been do you just reset passwords etc???

Kinda. Just better to use different passwords for every website.

That above website would only show known leaks. Who knows what websites have been hacked without detection.

If you use the same email & password for multiple websites, you're gonna have a bad time eventually.

All it takes is for PhobosesTinfoilHatEmporium.ie to get hacked and your details are taken. I'd imagine the first thing the hackers will do is try that email/password combo on the most popular websites, thats your email, psn, ebay, amazon, paypal etc all compromised if you dont use different passwords.

If you set up two step verification, the hackers would need access to your phone to take over your PSN.

Gator started there tonight, reckons he'll be finished on Stephens' Day.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Blackgator

The Division down to €16.99 in Argos for anyone thinking of picking it up

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

Random Crappening time :

Phobos

AKA. TACOMAN Aka Fo Biss aka pho-bus

Special power: getting off his tits and playing guitar whilst monkey eyed drunk at 4 bells in the morning and randomly saying Nooooo all the bleedin time.

Davey

AKA The Offaly Sniper

Special power: eating crisps over the headset and letting the odd ripper of a fart then denying it ever happened as he is laughing his head off from the guilt.

Death magnet

AKA Brenda

Special power: saying "evening chaps" how are we all this evening ,? .... marvellous.

Zanatoo

AKA Zan

Special power: correcting Phobos a lot because Phobos is always wrong, eg.

Phobos: I was training UFC the other night and I was wrecked .

Zanatoo: you don't train UFC Phobis , thats like sayin you train premier league.

Phobos: It is what it is...

Proco

AKA ...Proco

Special power: making innocent people turn off GTA as he flys above LOS Santo's destroying them in their fancy cars as he swoops from clouds shooting the sh1te into anything that moves , and if he "accendentially" kills you can hear him smile as he says sorry.

Mr.Hoop

Aka "in a Hoop"

Special power: eating and drinking the fanciest sh1t you ever heard of , eg. "I'm just drinking a 1992 can of sprite while nibbling on the first packet of wotsits to come off the factory floor.

Danny Bubbles

AKA Mr. Bubbles

Special power: not going on the pS for months then randomly appearing online one night getting into the back of your plane on BF1 and as you crash and kill him you feel a bit of guilt. True story

Frankie 5 Angels

AKA Fwankie AKA Frankie 5 Angles

Special Power: Being an absolute cu nt Full time , also will put his foot in it , eg. "Haha what drugs are you on ... ? " Well I'm on ....etc etc
    He has an ability to be a deriket riddle frower at times too.

Blackgator

AKA whiteCroc aka gator aka Gatorbos

Special power: If there is a glitch to be found in a game he will find you and he will (kill) exploit you , he has a very special set of skills that's makes him a nightmare for people from Rockstar.

Bryan

AKA Bryan aka Bryanbos

Special power: Just being that person you love to hate because if you get 30 kills in a game he'll get 36 . A rock of common sense really until the moon aligns with the demon buckfast and he roars his head off telling everyone to SHADDUP in the style of Phobos but more mentally drunk sounding.

Scott

AKA FIFA Master

Special power: calling people talibans even though it does not make even a little bit of sense to do so, also his rage metre is extremely high , likely to break a controller or 10 .

Therapy

AKA Therapy

Special power: now I don't know how right I am on this one but I believe when everyone is going bananas Therapy is secretly in the background saying prayers for our souls, as in "fcuk me" nobody could be be that fudged up, I will pray for their souls , just in case.

Stuart

AKA Smart Murphy aka beef with stew

Special power: Sounding overly frustrated when losing a race on GTA as if he just lost a fiver bet on the race, "aw for FCUK SAKE!!!" Is a regular expletive from his mouth. Also he points out things that we don't cop in games when everyone else is timmaaed

Niall

Special power: playing nose flute in a really high ear drum piercing tone, also it is believed he waits until Christmas to stock up on jokes he gets from the Xmas crackers.

Ok that's me done if I left anyone out don't worry it just means I don't lover you anymore .

KeshFM93 wrote: »
    Proco

AKA ...Proco

Special power: making innocent people turn off GTA as he flys above LOS Santo's destroying them in their fancy cars as he swoops from clouds shooting the sh1te into anything that moves , and if he "accendentially" kills you can hear him smile as he says sorry.

• Advertisement

:(

Advertisement