Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bahama Mamas - Off Topic Chat

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

KeshFM

aka Keshbomb aka Seamus O'Flatulence aka Johnny Thunderpants

Special Power: accents - can do them down to a tea. Born and reared at the top of Croagh Patrick by a bunch of hippy priests with Kerry accents, has everyone believing he's a Dub living in Mayo. Touché.

Faults:
    1. Wracks disaprin, wracks great disaprin.
    2. Claims to be doctor; is actually big, fat, curly-headed fúck.

Double post. Figured you need one of your own Kesh.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

:(

Max Mafioso

AKA maxipad

Special power: saying vendetta a lot because of his Italian roots also sounds like he has a head cold full time. Has zero interest in getting a pS as he was burned by Sony, *has a vendetta against Sony*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Vendetta!! Espeically against Proco for "accidently" killing me
    I was actually lookng through the old photo's we took when we recreated The Fugitive and Terminator 2!
    Man that was fun, now we have the Editor to do that sort of stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Short video for the battleshadds in this forum you all know who ye are :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,347 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Some more Battlefield videos starring the very talented Daveyharte (that guy is everywhere!) & his lovely assistant/murderer Niall

Rest of the videos are here

Therapy shooting the dead horse in Davey's video. That's a real nice lad right there. Poor horsey :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Therapy shooting the dead horse in Davey's video. That's a real nice lad right there. Poor horsey :(

Sounds like you need some therapy :pac:

I'll get my coat

They told me I could shoot the dead ones if I left the alive ones alone.

• Advertisement

Would I be silly to trade in the Division? FIFA is going - it's pile of sh1te.

Only getting 13 for the Division, but I never play it any more - is there any point keeping it for future DLC?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Would I be silly to trade in the Division? FIFA is going - it's pile of sh1te.

Only getting 13 for the Division, but I never play it any more - is there any point keeping it for future DLC?
    My answer is no get rid of it 13 is a steal your basically robbing them

Wise words, from the wisest man in Offaly.

Wise words, from the wisest man in Offaly.

In the wise words of Scott f**k off Frankie ya Tallaman

GOOD MORNING, CHAPS, HOW ARE WE ALL THIS MORNING? MMMMMMMMMMARVELLOUS, TALLY HO, SPIFFINGLY SPLENDID.

Goodbye, farewell, toodle pip, au revoir.

Splendid.

Dammit! Has someone been messing with Frankie's medication again?

Big fan of your work, Therapy....

Who's doing the bagging here, can't make it out.

I'll have to check the PS4 original Frankie, I can't make it out either.

I'm not gonna post anymore Battlefield videos here, should probably just stick to the GTA stuff. There's a dedicated Battlefield forum on Boards here if any GTA-ers want to check it out. Don't forget to like & subscribe!! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

But this is Off-Topic though and I dont even bother with the Battlefield forum

Hmm..maybe I'll post one or two more then! :pac: They're mostly the same gang of ex-GTA delinquents in the videos anyway, unless it's me killing horses!

If the video contains one of the group I'll post it here, otherwise I'll post it in the Battlefield forum, best of both worlds. Oh and it was Niall doing the bag-dance Frankie!!

TherapyBoy wrote: »
    Hmm..maybe I'll post one or two more then! :pac: They're mostly the same gang of ex-GTA delinquents in the videos anyway, unless it's me killing horses!

If the video contains one of the group I'll post it here, otherwise I'll post it in the Battlefield forum, best of both worlds. Oh and it was Niall doing the bag-dance Frankie!!

Don't let Phobos hear you saying that, he'll cry! We're just on holiday from LS!

Niall wasn't workin that day, obviously.

Sticking the bomber on autopilot so you could jump onto the rear gun - awesome! :cool:

Sticking the bomber on autopilot so you could jump onto the rear gun - awesome! :cool:

If ya keep the plane fairly level it goes itself but you have to make sure you're not heading for mountains or trees , have to apologise for bombing mr.deathmagnet in that clip . I'm soooooooooo sorry :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

KeshFM93 wrote: »
    If ya keep the plane fairly level it goes itself but you have to make sure you're not heading for mountains or trees , have to apologise for bombing mr.deathmagnet in that clip . I'm soooooooooo sorry :)

https://youtu.be/oYOZ3IzRaf4

Workin today?

Na.

Strikin today?

Ya.

#solidarity #farty #dannybubbles #eatincrisps

I (genuinely) won't be shopping in Tesco because of it. Stick it to the man, lads.

409541.jpg

Workin today?

Na.

Strikin today?

Ya.

I (genuinely) won't be shopping in Tesco because of it. Stick it to the man, lads.

409541.jpg

Thanks Frankie :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Workin today?

Na.

Strikin today?

Ya.

409541.jpg

Peace... In my not so Dublin accent... Dun't pas hour pickeetttsss.... Sound lad....

Advertisement