Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

URGENT: creepy man hiding in bushes

Options
  • 24-02-2016 12:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Was just on my way home with a friend half an hour ago. We took a little short cut that's like 5 yards of bushes and a sort of woodland off the main road in killester.
    Suddenly, we heard rattling and a man runs of the bushes, darts across the road and is sweating and very pale.
    We watched him for a while and he clearly was sketchy as he kept going back on his steps in an effort to get away from us.

Should this be reported to the guards?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,782 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

He was hardly just answering a call of nature do you think? Or acting weirder?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭Wesser

You should re post this in after hours. Ha ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Boardz Fiend

Yes you should report, "if" he committed a crime, you may be in a unique position to identify/confirm him as being in that specific area at the specific time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭esforum

so now before calling the Gardai people log onto the net and make inquiries via social networks?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

All I got is LOL.

• Advertisement

Are people getting more and more stupid these days?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

esforum wrote:
    so now before calling the Gardai people log onto the net and make inquiries via social networks?

Haha first thing I thought. This thread is quite astounding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭esforum

superg wrote: »
    Haha first thing I thought. This thread is quite astounding.

worse when you consider its starts with the word URGENT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

BYKmKRxCYAEIdYB.jpg

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

Hey,

Was just on my way home with a friend half an hour ago. We took a little short cut that's like 5 yards of bushes and a sort of woodland off the main road in killester.
    Suddenly, we heard rattling and a man runs of the bushes, darts across the road and is sweating and very pale.
    We watched him for a while and he clearly was sketchy as he kept going back on his steps in an effort to get away from us.

Should this be reported to the guards?

OP report it if you think it necessary.

Maybe try your local community police, ask them to pay a bit of attention to that area make sure noting untoward is going on there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Special branch looking for a bush????

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

Special branch looking for a bush????

And with that....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement