Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fr. Murphy AC 10K, 11.30am Easter Sunday, Kildalkey, Co. Meath

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,517 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

That's Sunday 27th March, for those of us who are a little more ignorant. :o
    What are the additional miles like (those not part of the previous 5 mile route)?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭meathcountysec

That's Sunday 27th March, for those of us who are a little more ignorant. :o
    What are the additional miles like (those not part of the previous 5 mile route)?

The extra 1.2 miles is the original jog out from the village to the 5 mile start. Nice and flat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭tang1

The extra 1.2 miles is the original jog out from the village to the 5 mile start. Nice and flat.

Second that, flat as flat can be the extra 1.2 miles.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 DazzyR

Does anyone know if you can just register on the day? I'm in Trim for the weekend so if Saturday night is a quiet one I might get over and stretch the legs

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Chasing Shadows

DazzyR wrote: »
    Does anyone know if you can just register on the day? I'm in Trim for the weekend so if Saturday night is a quiet one I might get over and stretch the legs

You can enter on the day, €20.

• Advertisement
Advertisement