Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Bank Card not activated

Options
  • 24-02-2016 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Just received a letter from Bank Of Ireland with a new bank card and says it had to be activated within a certain date but the letter is a month old.. Not sure if it was left at neighbours house and only droped in my door. What should I do?? If I try activate it now will it still work? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Helen

Micky8728 wrote: »
    Just received a letter from Bank Of Ireland with a new bank card and says it had to be activated within a certain date but the letter is a month old.. Not sure if it was left at neighbours house and only droped in my door. What should I do?? If I try activate it now will it still work? 
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Hi Micky8728,[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Thank you for contacting us here on Boards today.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]You can certainly still activate your new Visa Debit Card. In order to do this please go to an ATM check your balance or withdraw funds and this will activate your card.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]For more information on your Visa Debit Card please see the link here.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Have a great day and if we can help with anything else please don’t hesitate in contacting us again.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Helen[/font]

Advertisement