Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social Democrats

Options
  • 24-02-2016 10:28am
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭

not sure if right place to query this.
    Hi I think the talk to.... Social Democrats should be removed, while I understand they are volunteers, they aren't responding to any queries, seems a bit pointless to have a talk to section with no reply.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

It clearly states on the forum that they will be available to answer questions on Thursday afternoons only.

If they are on at any other time, it's because they have a few spare minutes to answer some queries.

It wasn't ideal given the very short run up to this election but we and the Social Democrats were willing to try the forum out to see how it worked for them and they committed as much time as they could to it given it's literally their busiest time ever. I'm confident someone will be along tomorrow if not earlier to answer some more questions.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

ok thanks, thought it was Tuesday and Thursday

I think there was a bit of confusion initially as we posted it was Tuesdays in one place and Thursdays in another, sorry about that :)

It is Thursdays for sure.

Advertisement