Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Card Blocked

Options
  • 24-02-2016 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi my Visa card seems to be working on some sites and then on others it seems to be blocked. Is there anyway to fix this? I paid TV licence last week, just booked a hotel this mroning and that was fine but just tried to book flights and it wouldnt let me

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Helen

Ms January wrote: »
    Hi my Visa card seems to be working on some sites and then on others it seems to be blocked. Is there anyway to fix this? I paid TV licence last week, just booked a hotel this mroning and that was fine but just tried to book flights and it wouldnt let me
    Hi Ms Janurary,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie today.

It may be that your Verified By Visa card is blocked.
    Verified by Visa is a fraud prevention service that helps guard against unauthorised use of your Visa Debit card on the Internet.

When you register, you create a Verified by Visa password that you must keep secure. Once you buy goods or services at any of the participating retailers, you're asked for your Verified by Visa password to authorise the transaction.

I would advise you to contact one of my colleagues in the Verified By Visa team on 0818365365 select option 2 - 2 and a rep will be happy to look into this for you.

You may wish to check directly with the airline to see if there was an issue processing payment yesterday.

I hope this helps you.

If there is anything else we can help you with please don’t hesitate in contacting us again.

Have a good day.

Helen

Advertisement