Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi hair dye

Options
  • 24-02-2016 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Help, Aldi have discontinued stocking their Carino Hair dye which I have used for the past 2 years.. This is an excellent cheap product, that had great coverage for grey hair, and left the hair shinning and healthy but most of all I was not allergic to the product, which I am to other hair dye products which leaves my scalp itchy.
    Has anyone come across another hair dye that is gentle and has good coverage.
    Aldi's price was only 2.69euros. Excellent value. I have rang their head office and it was confirmed that this will now only be available as a special buy on their Sunday or Thursday buys, and that it is not due to be in stores until November 2016. I used dark brown shade.
    Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 cookie*

diaster wrote: »
    Help, Aldi have discontinued stocking their Carino Hair dye which I have used for the past 2 years.. This is an excellent cheap product, that had great coverage for grey hair, and left the hair shinning and healthy but most of all I was not allergic to the product, which I am to other hair dye products which leaves my scalp itchy.
    Has anyone come across another hair dye that is gentle and has good coverage.
    Aldi's price was only 2.69euros. Excellent value. I have rang their head office and it was confirmed that this will now only be available as a special buy on their Sunday or Thursday buys, and that it is not due to be in stores until November 2016. I used dark brown shade.
    Thank you.

Oh crap, I have used it for a few years and love it!!☹ Can't believe its been discontinued. Have to start looking for a new one now.

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭banoffe2

They had it in stock end of 2016 I asked the manager he said its only on the Specials now, so |I stocked up and bought about 30 boxes of it, great stuff I use the Red one, always getting compliments about the condition and colour of my hair keep an eye out for the specials:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

They discontinued it a few years ago and then brought it back again, so keep an eye out. It may re-appear.

Thank you Rhubarb crumble!
    I'd be lost without it, buying a years supply at the time, doing re growth every 3 weeks,
    I use the Rich Burgundy Red 6/45, always get compliments about my hair and who did the colour for me. Aldi Rocks. we will keep each other posted!!!

Anyone know if the Aldi Hair Colour coming back on specials/stock

• Advertisement
Advertisement