Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 Monthly Saver - varying saving amount

Options
  • 24-02-2016 12:45pm

Hello - I have a 365 monthly saver account but would like to change the amount of the monthly transfer.

I don't see an option for this online.

Is this possible?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Helen

pg633 wrote: »
    Hello - I have a 365 monthly saver account but would like to change the amount of the monthly transfer.

I don't see an option for this online.

Is this possible?
    Hi pg633,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards today.

In order to increase the amount of your direct debit to your 365 Monthly Saver you can submit this request when logged into Banking 365. Select Online Service Desk and ” Ask a Question”.

***Please note that for it to change for the next scheduled payment you must give at least 10days notice***

Have a good day and if there is anything else we can help you with please don’t hesitate in contacting us again.

Helen

[font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font]

Advertisement