Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When will fibre cabinet work be completed?

Options
  • 24-02-2016 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi. I am thinking about switching broadband provider but my landline is only capable of delivering 15Mbps. According to the fibre broadband network coverage map the nearest fibre cabinet is currently being upgraded. Could you tell me when this work is likely to be complete? Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Incubu wrote: »
    Hi. I am thinking about switching broadband provider but my landline is only capable of delivering 15Mbps. According to the fibre broadband network coverage map the nearest fibre cabinet is currently being upgraded. Could you tell me when this work is likely to be complete? Thank you.
    Hi Incubu

Sure, I'm happy to look in to this for you. Please PM me your specific address and land line number. I'll do my best to get back to you today.

Cheers
    Al

Advertisement