Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iced coffee

• 24-02-2016 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Has anyone come home from oz to find the bottled ones here are crap?

Or has anyone tried anything any good?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

Any chance it could just taste better when drunk in a warmer climate? Our climate is more conducive to hot drinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 owendoc

catbear wrote: »
    Any chance it could just taste better when drunk in a warmer climate? Our climate is more conducive to hot drinks.

I thought that too! But I loved it even in winter.. Just nothing like it here. Do you drink it regularly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

owendoc wrote: »
    I thought that too! But I loved it even in winter.. Just nothing like it here. Do you drink it regularly?
    Nah, not my thing.
    But I had a similar experience with asian Beers which tasted great in 33c humidity but were merely meh here.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭minzabud

Id kill for a farmers union, not hard to make just barrel a load of sugar into some blend 43 in a mixer with milk!

Advertisement