Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't access site since DOS issue

Options
  • 24-02-2016 5:45pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Lads,
    I am working in a multinational in Galway, since the DOS issues there in Jan I have not been able to access boards.ie from their NW.

It works fine from the laptop when I am at home. Same laptop at work, I either ge a timeout or that old DOS message you had there last month.

Any ideas?

Trying to mod 3 forums off phone is painful

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭Boards.ie: Ronan

Hi,

Given the level of detail you provided it's very hard to diagnose your problem. If you could provide some screenshots plus the ip your having issues accessing from it might help.

Given that your getting the old DDOS message - there's no way your browsers cache could be the issue?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Hi,

Given the level of detail you provided it's very hard to diagnose your problem. If you could provide some screenshots plus the ip your having issues accessing from it might help.

Given that your getting the old DDOS message - there's no way your browsers cache could be the issue?

Thanks Ronan,
    I'll grab the screen shot when I get to work tomorrow. I will have to wait until I get home to post it though! :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement