Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank Building & Other Hotdesk Facilities

Options
  • 24-02-2016 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

Hi

I'm setting up as a freelancer in Limerick, currently on the look out for a hotdesk facility - anyone have any recommendations or info?
    I'm currently working from home in the city center, my preference would be for something central.

Anyone have any experience with The Bank Building?
    They have a 'gallery' option for people like myself, but can't get specifics on their monthly rate? I haven't had much luck in getting any replies to my inquiries.
    Nice space and it's only a short stroll away...
    http://thebankbuilding.ie/

Other central option is the National Franchise Center, any info on whether they have a strict franchise only rule? I've a vague memory of chatting to a sole trader who operated in there...

Any pointers would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

You should get in touch with the local enteprise office as they will be able to point you in the right direction. I know that they have been renting out office spaces in the LEDP in Roborough.

Advertisement