Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confirmation of cancellation request

Options
  • 24-02-2016 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi eir Reps,
                    I have called the cancellation number provided 1800303600 and filled in a cancellation form and dropped it in to Telephone house by hand on Wed 23rd. As yet I have not received any confirmation of my request.Should I expect a reply?

Thanks
    Sampor

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

sampor wrote: »
    Hi eir Reps,
                    I have called the cancellation number provided 1800303600 and filled in a cancellation form and dropped it in to Telephone house by hand on Wed 23rd. As yet I have not received any confirmation of my request.Should I expect a reply?

Thanks
    Sampor
    Hi sampor

Can you confirm if you are cancelling the account in full (requesting eir to close down the line and any additional services) or are you supplying notification that you are moving to another provider?

Thanks

Al

Advertisement