Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Cure Tribute - Fire in Cairo - Apr 1st - Opium Rooms

Options
  • 24-02-2016 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

Hey Guys seen it just announced there is a Cure Tribute playing Opium Rooms in April, anyone seen them play before? saw this video on Facebook sounds pretty good! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3O1c2SvnBY

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

Hey Guys seen it just announced there is a Cure Tribute playing Opium Rooms in April, anyone seen them play before? saw this video on Facebook sounds pretty good! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3O1c2SvnBY

They are very good. Mate of mine is in them. They are deadly sound alike.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭IWWINFORMATION

Fantastic man! They seem really good from what I can see online & seems like a great idea since The Cure never play here

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭sabrewulf

They sound great! :)
    Thanks for the heads up, will try to make it.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭aziz

Saw them twice before,will admit that I'm not a big cure fan but they do pull it off very well.

I love The Cure!!! Shame they never really come over here. Going head to this tonight & see but should be good!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭sabrewulf

I love The Cure!!! Shame they never really come over here. Going head to this tonight & see but should be good!

Go to the Cologne show later this year.

Flights with Aer Lingus are around €40 round trip, Hotel is about €50.
    Given that food and drink prices feel like a permanent happy hour over there the total cost is the same as seeing them here.

(I already have my tickets secured for that gig) :D

We're just saying last night we'd do that, thinking of London to see them but Germanys prices sound great!! Gig last night was class, really great band

• Registered Users Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

One of the bands I want to see. They played EP a few years back i think but I'd like to see them in the 3 Arena

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭r0chf0rt

sabrewulf wrote: »
    Go to the Cologne show later this year.

Flights with Aer Lingus are around €40 round trip,

(I already have my tickets secured for that gig) :D

Where did you get flights for €40 ? Aer lingus dont fly to cologne from what i can see.

Advertisement