Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting Powerboat or Jetski Mayo

Options
  • 24-02-2016 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Basically, after trawling through pages and pages online, it seems impossible to rent out a jetski or powerboat for pulling tubes, waterskiing etc. Can anyone make this process easier by either:

1. Pointing me to a business
    2. Have a powerboat or jetski available to rent for a day

I don't need it til summer, I'm trying to plan a trip for friends visiting from the US. Sorry if this is similar to a previous post, I did look but I'm new and getting sick of looking through web pages.

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

All I can say is "insurance" you could try some one like http://www.extremesports.ie/jetskiing but even with them you need a powerboat course and there is good reason for that, can you imagine any joe soap turning up and taking a high speed powerboat for a spin :eek:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Try Clew Bay Boats in Westport, they don't hire but if anyone around the area does then they would know. 09850633 ask for Tom.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Bio Mech

might be an easier option to pick up a boat and then sell it on?

I don't think you will easily find one for rent.

Advertisement