Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adverts.co.uk

Options
  • 24-02-2016 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭

The number one thing that UK is missing is a site like adverts that everyone just knows about and uses for buying and selling. I've been here 6 months and the amount of times I've missed it and been frustrated that no one has made a site as good as adverts.ie over here.

Its an untapped market just waiting for you! Please!! :D
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Second Toughest in_the Freshers

Boards.co.uk
    >

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Into The Blue

Its an untapped market just waiting for you! Please!! :D

go for it!
    be the change you want to see in the world,
    max the envelope,
    other motivational words...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

We don't run Adverts, they've been a separate company to us for years.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Dav wrote: »
    We don't run Adverts, they've been a separate company to us for years.

Is there no connection to boards.ie anymore? Just wondering because my Boards login works on adverts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Into The Blue

Is there no connection to boards.ie anymore? Just wondering because my Boards login works on adverts......
    ......and they have their own section at the top of the ami page, and they have a boards moderator for their talk to forum.

maybe not a sister site, but definitely second cousins.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭RDM_83 again

What they actually need isn't adverts, and distilled media please listen to this! they want a free decent rental website, people actually pay to use Spareroom.co.uk and its no better than Daft.

Advertisement