Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Log on the Run

Options
1131415161719»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭jake1970

Singer wrote: »
    Very well executed and well done on getting well under target! A good sign of things to come.
    healy1835 wrote: »
    Nice one L. Hopefully this is a nice stepping stone and you'll be back to chasing PBs soon....
    OOnegative wrote: »
    Great stuff L, nicely done sir.
    diego_b wrote: »
    Nicely done, excellent time!
    denis b wrote: »
    Excellent work there L. A strong performance.

Thanks folks. Hopefully I can push on from here.
    Next up for me will probably be a 10k training cycle, I will have a look at all my options over the weekend and decide then. I hope to revisit the Half marathon distance again this year with the Gingerbread Run in Portarlington in November the target race.

Monday
    4.2 miles @ 8:57m/m

Tuesday
    5.4 miles @ 8:50m/m

Saturday
    8 miles @ 8:16m/m
    Real life got in the way of running this week, luckily though it was only a recovery week after the last weeks Half.

17.6 miles for the week.

So I have come up with a plan for the rest of the year, I hope I am not tempting fate by doing so. My target races are Dunshaughlin 10k June 23rd, bhaa Pfizer 5k Newbridge September 8th and The Gingerbread Half November 18th.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭healy1835

Hows things going L? Getting out at all these days?

Hows things going L? Getting out at all these days?

Hi J, how did u find this log?smile.png

Mojo completely gone.
    I get out when I can for a jog and that's it. Its once or twice a week but its something I suppose.

I am keeping an eye on some of the logs and fair play to you J you are flying, keep up the good work there is plenty more to come from you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,834 ✭✭✭OOnegative

jake1970 wrote: »

Mojo completely gone.
    I get out when I can for a jog and that's it. Its once or twice a week but its something I suppose.

Shame to hear the mojo is completely gone L, at least once/twice a week keeps you somewhat sane. Hopefully it’ll return for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭healy1835

jake1970 wrote: »

Mojo completely gone.

I am keeping an eye on some of the logs and fair play to you J you are flying, keep up the good work there is plenty more to come from you.

I saw your post on the Novices thread and said I'd hunt you down ;) how are the injuries? If you're ever about Newbridge or the adjoining areas, give me a shout and we'll head out for a trot. You're still the holder of the most impressive novice marathon since I've been frequenting these parts :) hopefully you'll get that "difficult second album" out there ;)

OOnegative wrote: »
    Shame to hear the mojo is completely gone L, at least once/twice a week keeps you somewhat sane. Hopefully it’ll return for you.

Every time I throw on the runners and go out for a run I hope that this run will be the one that I get my mojo back.

Your log is one of the logs that I still read B.
    Great to see you and the family settling so well in the Netherlands.

I saw your post on the Novices thread and said I'd hunt you down ;) how are the injuries? If you're ever about Newbridge or the adjoining areas, give me a shout and we'll head out for a trot. You're still the holder of the most impressive novice marathon since I've been frequenting these parts :) hopefully you'll get that "difficult second album" out there ;)

No injuries J, unless you count laziness as an injurysmile.png.
    Those are kind words about my novice marathon but it feels more like a one hit wonder now.

Advertisement