Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new registration

Options
  • 25-02-2016 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

HI

I just moved in 15 February 2016 and I received a letter tp ay a deposit of 300 euro unless I register for the direct debit. Today I got my account details from the bank and I did the registration for the Direct Debit online But I found that I still need to pay a deposit of 300 euro. I would ask wy I have to pay deposit since I registered for DD. Thanks

Mounir

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi mounir,

Thank you for contacting us on Boards.ie - and thank you for choosing Electric Ireland.

This just seems like the system is pending update of your details, but we can check into it further if you private message us the Electric Ireland account number in question, stating that you are the account-holder and how your name appears on the account, and the address and date of birth on the account.

Please do not include any bank details in your message.

Thanks,
    Una

________

Advertisement