Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can lawnmowers be recycled?

Options
  • 25-02-2016 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

As per title, im clearing out a relatives shed, and seemingly every lawnmower they (or there family) ever bought has been kept stored.
    None of them work.
    Can they be recycled?
    Or could i use the parts used for other things?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭kaiserrussel

StopWatch wrote: »
    As per title, im clearing out a relatives shed, and seemingly every lawnmower they (or there family) ever bought has been kept stored.
    None of them work.
    Can they be recycled?

@StopWatch what kind of lawnmowers are they? Are they working?

@StopWatch what kind of lawnmowers are they? Are they working?
    StopWatch wrote: »
    None of them work.
    Can they be recycled?

The recycling centre i use takes old lawnmowers in the scrap metal skip. Look up the one for your county and give them a ring. I remember a few years ago gathering scrap for the local GAA club to sell and there was lawnmowers in that so any place that takes scrap metal might give a few quid for them

Advertisement