Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gun cabinet model

Options
  • 25-02-2016 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭

Hope this is In the right section
    Does anyone know of a model of gun safe sold in Ireland that holds 4 guns but also has shelves down the side internaly to hold amo
    And a large lockable section on top

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

I haven't seen the one you want. The closest i've seen is an 8 gun safe with hangers on the door and a large locking compartment at the top.

The ones you are looking at/for are expensive. They can be gotten, and one site i've checked does a larger version but at €2,000+ it is most likely way beyond what you're thinking of spending.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Beretta man

The one I've posted is for 797 euro delivered..

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Never copped the tag in the image. Its an Irish site.

That seems a lot of safe for the money. Never seen anything like it in any dealers. Some were close, but not with the extra compartments and double lock box. The dimensions say it's 13" deep (outside) so allowing for door width, etc you should still have a minimum of 10" of depth which should accommodate most scoped rifles.

The ones i've seen, the bigger ones, in gun dealers were that price and more but without the extra stuff so i reckon the one you pictures above might be the best in terms of what you want and for price.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

This is the company http://www.mustangsafes.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭.243

Its looks like a dutch site that bought the Irish domain

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

.243 wrote: »
    Its looks like a dutch site that bought the Irish domain

They shouldn't be allowed have that domain. They only have agents here. Nothing on the cro about them.

ya they said they would post it from Holland

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭.243

ya they said they would post it from Holland
    I'd have a dig around the gunshops here first,
    there's got to be a safe of that size lying up on display gathering dust

Advertisement