Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can someone get "Ais" to contact me on Community forum.

Options
  • 25-02-2016 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I raised a query on your community forum on eir.ie. C[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]an someone please get "Ais" to contact us back as she stated she would by close of business, that was 6 days ago????? The title of the conversation is "Still Receiving bills from my previous address 5 months later?" Just encase you need to find it.[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Martflan17 wrote: »
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I raised a query on your community forum on eir.ie. C[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]an someone please get "Ais" to contact us back as she stated she would by close of business, that was 6 days ago????? The title of the conversation is "Still Receiving bills from my previous address 5 months later?" Just encase you need to find it.[/font]
    Hi Martflan17

My colleague has got back to you on Facebook requesting your eir community prfile name - please reply there and you will be responded to on the eir community today

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Martflan17

Hello Alan

Still no resolution to my issue she called asked about about ased a few basic question. Then once again i get the same line, 
    [font=Walsheim-Regular, Arial, sans-serif]will be back to you have as soon as I have more info.[/font]

Then Pamela from Facebook leaves a message saying 
    [font=Walsheim-Regular, Arial, sans-serif]I have flagged this with Ash and she will be in touch Monday.[/font]

That monday was today the 29th and there has been no response

Can you please get someone who knows what there doing to sort this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Hi Martflan17,

I have spoken to Aisling in relation to this and she has organised a call back to you to sort this out.

I can see that you were not available to take this and will contact them directly.

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement