Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting charged wrong

Options
  • 25-02-2016 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I just looked at my bill on the eir app and it says Ive to pay 63.95 on my next bill as opposed to the 45 I signed up for, I looked at the breakdown and for some reason I have eir talk unlimited mobile in my package when I should have only broadband.I was also charged for this in my last bill for February, can I please get this fixed?

Regards
    Sean

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Hi,

I just looked at my bill on the eir app and it says Ive to pay 63.95 on my next bill as opposed to the 45 I signed up for, I looked at the breakdown and for some reason I have eir talk unlimited mobile in my package when I should have only broadband.I was also charged for this in my last bill for February, can I please get this fixed?

Regards
    Sean
    That's odd Icyseanfitz

Leave this with me and I'll look in to this for you

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

Thanks Alan

Thanks Alan
    Cheers for taking my call Sean,

I have added the notes (and credit) there for you so let me know how the call goes ..

Cheers
    Al

Thanks a million Alan, 
    was talking to Hugh and got the account downgraded, apparently they have to add a phone package when upgrading to fiber, also supposedly getting a speed increase so that's great :D
    thanks for all the help over the last couple of months, your probably the only reason I'm still with eir!
    All the best in the future
    Sean

Thanks a million Alan, 
    was talking to Hugh and got the account downgraded, apparently they have to add a phone package when upgrading to fiber, also supposedly getting a speed increase so that's great :D
    thanks for all the help over the last couple of months, your probably the only reason I'm still with eir!
    All the best in the future
    Sean
    That's very kind of you Sean - I genuinely appreciate that.

Best of luck to you too!

Al

• Advertisement

hi,

Hugh in the loyalty department said that i would receive a text confirming my package amendment within 24 hours last Thursday, my package still includes eir talk as opposed to standalone broadband and i never recieved any text, Also my speed profile was to be increased to up to 60mb but i am still receiving the same speed. Could this be looked into please?

Kind Regards
    Sean

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

hi,

Hugh in the loyalty department said that i would receive a text confirming my package amendment within 24 hours last Thursday, my package still includes eir talk as opposed to standalone broadband and i never recieved any text, Also my speed profile was to be increased to up to 60mb but i am still receiving the same speed. Could this be looked into please?

Kind Regards
    Sean

Hi Sean,

I'm sorry to hear you are still having ongoing issues.

Would you like to PM me your account details and I'll help you here.

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭lester76

Same problem with my new account could someone get in touch please. Sorry for jumping on your post Sean.

Hi Lester76,

Feel free to PM me your account details and I'll check this for you.

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭lester76

Hi Lester76,

Thanks

Tracey
    Pm sent thank you

• Advertisement

lester76 wrote: »
    Hi Lester76,

Thanks

Tracey
    Pm sent thank you

Thanks. I'll come back to you soon through PM's.

Thanks

Tracey

pm sent Tracey 

pm sent Tracey 
    Perfect, thanks.

I'll come back to you through PM's

Thanks

Tracey

Rang eir today as advised by you Tracey, a lady told me that she had changed my package and then put me onto support regarding my speed increase, the man in support could see that my line was able for speeds of up to 60mb and tried changing my speed profile from 15mb. He couldn't though as I have a installation date of the 10th of March which was put through on the 25th (same day I tried to cancel the talk package for standalone) and it was blocking him from changing it.
    What is this installation? The man in support escalated it so that it should be done within 3 working days. 
    Can I please get clarification on what this appointment is and that its 100% happening

I've looked into this for you and there is no appointment assigned for a technician to call out, all services are live. I'm not sure why this information has been given to you. There is an issue with the orders flowing through on the system however a ticket has been logged and it's being investigated for you. The standard leadtime on this is up to 10 working days.

Apologies for the delays and inconvenience caused.

Thanks 

Tracey 

Well to add to my confusion, I got 2 missed calls from an eir technician this morning while I was busy (never given any advanced warning) and when I called back an hour later I was told that sorry the issue was now sent back to kn networks as I didn't answer the phone! Why was the technician even calling me, my broadband is live and working (granted not at the speed I've been told I can get). Is there something that needs to be done manually to put me back on the package I should have been on from the start?
    I know tech support couldn't increase my speed because there was some appointment set for the 10th of march on eirs system and they where being blocked from doing anything.
    As I've been asking since October 2015, what is going on?

Well to add to my confusion, I got 2 missed calls from an eir technician this morning while I was busy (never given any advanced warning) and when I called back an hour later I was told that sorry the issue was now sent back to kn networks as I didn't answer the phone! Why was the technician even calling me, my broadband is live and working (granted not at the speed I've been told I can get). Is there something that needs to be done manually to put me back on the package I should have been on from the start?
    I know tech support couldn't increase my speed because there was some appointment set for the 10th of march on eirs system and they where being blocked from doing anything.
    As I've been asking since October 2015, what is going on?

Apologies for the confusion, I've spoken with the technicians team and they've confirmed that a technician is required to call out to the exchange to carry out work for the downgrade to the solo package. 

This is to go ahead by the 10/03, once this has gone through the speed profile change order will flow through. 

Apologies for the delays, I understand this is frustrating. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Thank you Tracey

Thank you Tracey
    No problem. I'm sorry it's not better news :(

Thanks 

Tracey 

So I got a call by a KN technician today asking what he was supposed to be doing for me as he got an order in for a fault on the line from eir. Turns out he can't change my connection to broadband only at the cabnit as he never got an order to change my package from eir only a fault order! I am sick of dealing with this, it should be something simple, put me on the package I was initially on and up my speed to what I've been told I can get!

An eir technician called last week while I was busy without any notice given, rang him back only to be told sorry he had left and couldn't do anything for me and that its KN's issue, posted here, kn rang today to tell me they couldn't do anything as eir hadn't told them what to do! This service has been a bloody disgrace since the day I installed it last year, nothing but issues and empty promises. I've been told I can get a speed upgrade of up to 60mb but it wouldn't surprise me one bit to still be in the same predicament in 2 months time.

Its broadband not rocket science!

• Advertisement

Can I please get some idea of what's going on? I am not paying this extra bill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi Icyseanfitz,

Apologies for the delayed response.
    Can you PM me your account details and I will take a look into this.

Pamela 

Thanks for the pm Pamela, but what is meant by an active appointment tomorrow? Do I need to be home, is it morning or in the evening? 

Sean

Do I need to be at home tomorrow? Please answer this

Well its the 10th, is my package fixed? I haven't received any sort of notification one way or the other

Just got a text with an eir reference number that is now active, what is this? My bundle is still the same on my eir app as are my speeds

Can I get an update before the weekend please? I don't want to have to cancel my direct debit to eir but I'm not paying for a service I'm not using

Not a single reply since Tuesday, god I love being with Eir

grand so, direct debit is canceled and I am not paying a cent until this is sorted out, I've had enough of eir's non existent service

• Advertisement

grand so, direct debit is canceled and I am not paying a cent until this is sorted out, I've had enough of eir's non existent service
    Hi Icyseanfitz, 

Apologies for the delay in responding. 

I've checked your account and you are now only being billed for the standalone service since 10/03. The bill have been amended also so you are in a credit. 

In relation to the line profile change, the support team on 1890 260 260 (tel no. and option 0) will be able to assist you with this. 

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement