Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PUFFiT "Asthma Inhaler" stealth E-Cig, anyone used one of these ?

• 25-02-2016 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭

Anyone used one of these ?

http://greenvapes.co.uk/shop/puffit-vaporizer-uk/

Seriously thinking of getting one for a handful of situations and do deep inhales so nobody see's anything coming out of my mouth, probably use a high nicotine e-liquid so I wouldnt be taking it out all the time to.

If anyone has used one, can the parts be easily replaced ?. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Pretty sure that's for weed. I don't think it takes e+liquid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

The Puffit is not an e-cig, it's for "herb" the green variety. Not for nicotine liquid at all it just wouldn't work.

You can get fairly small battery mods and atomizers if you need to be stealthy or even use a small cig-a-like with the light led covered with tape or just remove the light.

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭J0hnick

8mm wrote: »
    The Puffit is not an e-cig, it's for "herb" the green variety. Not for nicotine liquid at all it just wouldn't work.

Oops, my bad. Shame nobody has made an E-Cig equivalent of one of these, would be really handy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 97 ✭✭Don Imac2

ciggo.com/herbstick-eco.html

They have. I have the 'Deluxe' and it's quite good and discreet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

What use would that be? I don't see any point.

You can get pretty tiny vape devices if you are real desperate to stealth vape somewhere, but it's the actual vapor that gets you caught, not the device :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

What use would that be? I don't see any point.

You can get pretty tiny vape devices if you are real desperate to stealth vape somewhere, but it's the actual vapor that gets you caught, not the device :D

Advertisement