Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Installer in Cork

Options
  • 25-02-2016 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Could anyone here recommend a home alarm installer in Cork (east Cork to be specific). There's so many that come up on a Google search (all with terrible websites btw) and I've no idea who's good.

The house is prewired so just looking to get the perimeter all hooked up and be able to monitor it myself (no recurring fees).

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

Bacchus wrote: »
    Hey,

Could anyone here recommend a home alarm installer in Cork (east Cork to be specific). There's so many that come up on a Google search (all with terrible websites btw) and I've no idea who's good.

The house is prewired so just looking to get the perimeter all hooked up and be able to monitor it myself (no recurring fees).

Cheers

One of the lads here installs down your way.
    Im sure you can guess which one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭Bacchus

BTW, worth mentioning that boardsie user Kub was recommended to me and did a great job in going through the security evaluation, all the options and the installation of the system. Cheers :)

Advertisement