Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No phone line in days , WiFi way down , no reply from Eir

Options
  • 26-02-2016 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭

Hi can you please help me I have had zero calling tone on my phone for the last few days & my WiFi is down to less than half its usual spped , I've tried all the usual tricks with the modem and no joy , I logged the fault on your website but other than the automated reply I've had no joy there neither , please have someone look at this ASAP as I urgently need both my home phone & decent broadband speeds , thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

If you want a prompt fix you should call them directly. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

oranbhoy67 wrote: »
    Hi can you  please help me I have had zero calling tone on my phone for the last few days & my WiFi is down to less than  half its usual spped , I've tried all the usual tricks with the modem and no joy , I logged the fault on your website but other than the automated reply I've had no joy there neither , please have someone look at this ASAP as I urgently need both my home phone & decent broadband speeds , thank you
    Hi oranbhoy67

This sounds specifically like a line fault. Please contact eirs technical support team on Local 1890260260, free phone 1901 or contact them via instant web chat at www.eir.ie/chatnow. The agent you speak to will run more tests and assign to an engineer if required.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

ED E wrote: »

Can't call them , my mobile won't let me phone 1890 numbers and my house phone as stated is dead

Can't call them , my mobile won't let me phone 1890 numbers and my house phone as stated is dead
    No problem oranbhoy67

Please call 016711111 in that case - when you get on to reception please ask to be transferred to technical support.

Thanks
    Al

eir: Alan wrote: »

No problem oranbhoy67

Please call 016711111 in that case - when you get on to reception please ask to be transferred to technical support.

Thanks
    Al
    that number you gave me isnt for eir its for "house of Ireland"  just made a complete tit of myself with a giggling receipionist - your webchat service isnt available neither can you please sort this ASAP 

• Advertisement

No problem oranbhoy67

Thanks
    Al
    that number you gave me isnt for eir its for "house of Ireland"  just made a complete tit of myself with a giggling receipionist - your webchat service isnt available neither can you please sort this ASAP 
    Sincere Apologies oranbhoy67

It's 01 6714444

Cheers
    Al

No problem oranbhoy67

Thanks
    Al

It's 01 6714444

Cheers
    Al
    I already got through since on 01 6718888 which i found on the "say no to 1890" website thru googling

farcical stuff  that you can't ring your number from a mobile, The landline is dead, webchat is offline at 12 pm on a Friday & your technician just admitted that the online fault reporting system is useless and my report from days ago hasnt came up on your system 

It's also going to take until least Monday for someone to come out to my house now.

In the meantime ill still be expected to pay for such shoddy service no doubt .

No problem oranbhoy67

Thanks
    Al

It's 01 6714444

Cheers
    Al
    I already got through since on 01 6718888 which i found on the "say no to 1890" website thru googling

farcical stuff  that you can't ring your number from a mobile, The landline is dead, webchat is offline at 12 pm on a Friday & your technician just admitted that the online fault reporting system is useless and my report from days ago hasnt came up on your system 

It's also going to take until least Monday for someone to come out to my house now.

In the meantime ill still be expected to pay for such shoddy service no doubt .
    Apologies for the inconvenience oranbhoy67
    Al

Advertisement