Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introduction and Question

• 26-02-2016 1:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hello, my name is Ray, I am relatively new to Ireland. I have been living here now for just over a year as I moved from Canada. I am also fairly new to boards.ie as I only found out about it in the last little while of being here. My query is: I have tickets to the WWE event at the 3 Arena in April, I have heard that sometimes there are Meet & Greets and that you have to get a wrist band in order to get into these. Does anyone have any information on these, or does that info come closer to the date of the event? Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Usually there's a signing at Smyth's Toy Store on Jervis St. in Dublin city. Normally there'll be details on here of how to get a wristband but basically it involves calling into Smyth's at the right time. Welcome by the way, nice to have new people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,968 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Hey yo Razor,

Keep your eye on the "WWE tours" thread here on the PW boards closer to the time. It'll be as good as stickied around the time cause users will be posting so frequently.

You will find out what's the card, where they are, what's the story re:meet and greet. If that fails (which it won't) keep one eye in the events pages of WWE + MCD and Aiken.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 RazorMcBlade

Thank you for the help, much appreciated :)

Advertisement