Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oral Irish Conference 29 Feb

Options
  • 26-02-2016 11:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭

Just want to let any prospective Oral Irish examiners who may have chosen this date as their first choice for the conference know that they should ring the SEC and check if they are supposed to be going on Monday. I rang them just now and they told me I was down for it but the the letters of confirmation will be going out only in the next few days. That suggests to me that some people will find out about this conference only when it's already over. I rang this morning when nothing arrived in the post because last year I got the notification only the day before so I knew it'd be a close run thing! Anyway if you took that date as your first choice you should give them a call on 090-6442741. Have your PPS number handy as that's how they'll look you up.

Advertisement