Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Running Group Claremorris

Options
  • 26-02-2016 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭

Hi there,

My wife and I moved to CLaremorris a few months ago. SHe was hoping to join a social running group to meet people in Claremorris in the evenings. I have searched online but have found nothing.

Anyone know of any? Nothing serious, 5-10km and stuff more of a social event with a run really!

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

I had a quick google there and this is all i could find.
    http://www.westofirelandwomensminimarathon.com/walking--running-groups.html

I know there is the track, so there is bound to be something.

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭gigantic09

Dats_rite wrote: »
    Hi there,

My wife and I moved to CLaremorris a few months ago. SHe was hoping to join a social running group to meet people in Claremorris in the evenings. I have searched online but have found nothing.

Anyone know of any? Nothing serious, 5-10km and stuff more of a social event with a run really!

I know the local fit4life group meet at the track every Thursday at 7.30pm or thereabouts.I'm sure new people are always more than welcome.They will be able to fill yee in on any other meetups they have.

Advertisement