Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rent House beside Apple

Options
  • 26-02-2016 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to rent a 3 bed house beside Apple in Hollyhill(probably in the meadows) - what is fair rent per month in this area ? Looked at daft but nothing there for Hollyhill.. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,249 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

My advice as someone who grew up in Holyhill.

Don't live in Holyhill. There's a reason it's not advertised on sites like Daft, which is that after dark the whole Holyhill/Knocknaheeny area turns into an absolute nightmare.

Best advice is find somewhere else and commute there via bus, which goes right past the Apple building.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Didn't you have a thread about this before? There is a rental shortage in Cork at the moment so that may be why there are so few houses. Also, I wouldn't recommend living in that area.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Sonics2k wrote: »
    My advice as someone who grew up in Holyhill.

Don't live in Holyhill. There's a reason it's not advertised on sites like Daft, which is that after dark the whole Holyhill/Knocknaheeny area turns into an absolute nightmare.

Best advice is find somewhere else and commute there via bus, which goes right past the Apple building.

Yeah, he doesn't seem to care, for some reason :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Tom44

Apple will pay you €40,000 to move into a nice new house FOC down the road, solar panels and all :)
    3min walk to work, transport provided, but you have to feed it :confused:

Advertisement