Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on new parts for pc build

Options
  • 26-02-2016 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

1. What is your budget? 650 euros.......

2. What will be the main purpose of the computer?...Wants to only games ( gta 5, Division, Fallout ..

3. Do you need a copy of Windows? No Thanks

4. Can you use any parts from an old computer? No.

5. Do you need a monitor? Not at the moment. Have a 32 hd led tv

5a. If yes, what size recommendation

5b. If no, what resolution is your current monitor and do you plan to upgrade in the near future? 1920x1080. No

6. Do you need any of these peripherals? No

7. Are you willing to try overclocking? No.

8. How can you pay? Card or Bank Transfer

9. When are you purchasing? By the end of April

10. If you need help building it, where are you based? No Thanks...have a friend who can do it.

This build is being done for a friend . Seeing as i built my first pc using this format i just decided to come back and get some help again....Thanks in advance and look forward to your reply

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭Xenoronin

See Digital's response here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057565191

Look at buying from Mindfactory.de or ComputerUniverse.net
    Buy the case from amazon or you'll get killed on postage.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Eoinmc97

Can you hold on until June or July? Thats when new GPUs will be released, which everyone is quite hyped for (we have been waiting for a node jump for about 5 years now).

Advertisement