Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A little freaked out by last nights dream/nightmare

• 26-02-2016 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭

So without going in to details as it was pretty lucid and disturbing, I freaked myself out with last nights dream, it was like something out of a gruesome horror movie...and I really can't think of anything I was looking at or thinking of that its come from.

So, basically I was abroad - it was like I was alone as even though my best friend was featured - she was busy with her sister and not available to me.

I was with a guy who I had just met in the dream, he was dark, led me to a dark building, I woke up in a dirty room and was leaving and he told me I had blood all over my jeans - my first reaction was that it was some else's blood and I was horrified and needed to get out of there. Then as the dream went on and I searched for a shower or somewhere to wash I discovered it was my own blood and that my reproductive organs had been removed. So, I was able to see where I had been sown up. Met my friend again, she was uninterested and didn't seem to think it was a big deal - then the man from earlier seemed to be the only person available to help me but couldn't tell me where I would find a shower and told me I needed one.

Ended up on a boat with a nice and slightly mad lady, where I realised I had a cockroach stuck to my finger and I pulled it off, she told me not to touch anything and that I was going to get an infection from the cockroach.

That's all I remember, it was pretty dark? Do you think it means anything? I don't normally remember any dreams. If I do it's all nonsensical nothingness, this was vivid and kind of creepy.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 michelleryan86

That sounded really unpleasant. I get lucid dreams quite often. I think most of the scary dreams are supposed to mean you are overcoming something or growing as a person in your own life. My unpleasant lucid dreams are usually strange zombie apocalypse. Hope you are having nicer dreams now!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

LolaJJ wrote: »
    So without going in to details as it was pretty lucid and disturbing, I freaked myself out with last nights dream, it was like something out of a gruesome horror movie...and I really can't think of anything I was looking at or thinking of that its come from.
    Think flip-side. I like spooky films. Enjoy horror films. Horror dreams? Think film. Then enjoy. Interpretation? Very subjective. Self awareness important. Someone else to interpret? They'd have to know you well.

Advertisement