Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three What is befree internet on prepay?

Options
  • 26-02-2016 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭

As I said what is it?
    It's not explained on their website and I find talking to Three support staff too slow and most of them don't seem to understand English.
    How much internet do you get each month?
    What do they charge you for it out of your 20 euro top up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,714 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

quinnd6 wrote: »
    As I said what is it?
    It's not explained on their website and I find talking to Three support staff too slow and most of them don't seem to understand English.
    How much internet do you get each month?
    What do they charge you for it out of your 20 euro top up?

€20 top up gets you all you can eat (unlimited) data. You keep the top up credit for calls that aren't included in the plan. i.e calls to other networks on weekdays

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭greenpetrol

FourFourFM wrote: »
    €20 top up gets you all you can eat (unlimited) data. You keep the top up credit for calls that aren't included in the plan. i.e calls to other networks on weekdays

Can this deal be got for my the modem ? Say put the ready to go sim into the modem? As my Christmas bill for three Internet was 87 euro ! Went over the allowance children home

• Registered Users Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

Can this deal be got for my the modem ? Say put the ready to go sim into the modem? As my Christmas bill for three Internet was 87 euro ! Went over the allowance children home

Yes you can use the unlimited data sim in a modem they say it's for phone use only but it works in modems 100% used this for years before I got fibre from sky

Advertisement