Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harwareversand, can't order article

Options
  • 26-02-2016 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I was on hardwareversand checking prices on computer parts so I put them in my basket.
    I log in and it puts me back onto my basket page and whenever I press "Order Article" it just keeps me on the same page?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

They've done you a favour. Order from a reputable site like Mindfactory instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,441 ✭✭✭Harika

They just went out of administration and are now part of http://bora-computer.de/
    Had bad luck with a faulty CPU, send it back with UPS and now it seems the office I send it too doesn't exist anymore. (BTW they had a webform to do it, to get the UPS Sticker). So trying to reach the new owners and sorting this out atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭hearny

Looks like you dodged a bullet. I placed an order on the 18th of Feb. (paid by bank transfer). No sign of the order and no way of getting in touch. I didn't realise they were in administration. Anyone any advice of who to contact.

I have tried emailing Hardwareversand.de / ATELCO / Bora Computers and even the liquidators.

Any help would be appreciated, Order value was too high not to follow up.

I contacted them by email but no answer, also no one answers the phone. So checked back with my bank as I used my credit card to pay for it. Unfortunately I used my direct debit card for it, and not my "real" credit card as it was rejected. So let's see what the bank advises to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭hearny

Can you go to the manufacturer with the CPU.

• Advertisement

hearny wrote: »
    Can you go to the manufacturer with the CPU.

Yes, when I get it back. Anyway I wanted to raise it asap with my bank, just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 XDarkArcticX

So what website would you guys recommend I order from instead?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

hearny wrote: »
    I have tried emailing Hardwareversand.de
    Did you email in english or German? If the former, try the latter.

Got a reply from the new owners and for all the warehouse issues, they forwarded me to the company that took care of the bankruptcy.

Advertisement