Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest chicken breast in Dublin ?

Options
  • 27-02-2016 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

So my question is where can i find the chepaest chicken breast in Dublin ? :) Thank youu

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

MOD: Hi OP, I've moved your thread over to the Dublin City forum as I feel you'll get more relevant responses there. Please take note of the charter here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

So my question is where can i find the chepaest chicken breast in Dublin ? :) Thank youu

Cheap probably means injected with water or worse. With chicken you get what you pay for. Having said that I find The Dublin meat company is great value and the quality is excellent. Google them to find your nearest store or you can also order online.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

Moran's of marino do 7 large chicken breasts for a tenner that I find quite good.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭JohnFalstaff

athtrasna wrote: »
    Cheap probably means injected with water or worse. With chicken you get what you pay for. Having said that I find The Dublin meat company is great value and the quality is excellent. Google them to find your nearest store or you can also order online.

Absolutely. There really is no comparison to buying meat from a good, reliable butcher. Good butchers can tell you exactly where your meat is from, how it was reared and how best to cook it.

Ennis Butchers in Rialto has long been one of my favourite local spots for good quality meat.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭trellheim

I love Ennis's. However they would be at the completely opposite end of the spectrum from "Cheapest Chicken Breast"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

trellheim wrote: »
    I love Ennis's. However they would be at the completely opposite end of the spectrum from "Cheapest Chicken Breast"

Because it's actual chicken breast ;)

Advertisement