Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contract

Options
  • 27-02-2016 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Guys I have got a new job and will be starting in 2 weeks time. It's in the public sector (HSE) which is new to me so will be starting on the lowest scale. I was of the understanding that there would also be weekend rates etc although this wasn't officially told to me.

There is no mention of week end rates etc in the contract that I am reviewing this evening. The only thing mentioned is 00,121 to 00,232 per annum. If I was going to get extra for weekends would this be included on the contract.

I mention it's HSE but it's support staff rather than medical. I will of course be confirming on Monday but I just said I'd ask here to ease my thoughts over the weekend

Advertisement