Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meeting new people in Dublin

• 27-02-2016 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi my name is Alice I am 26 years old and I come from Italy, I've just arrived in Dublin for a 6-month- internship in a translation agency and I would like to make some new friends! I like reading, travelling, watching tv series but also animals and nature. Also If you would like to know more about Italian culture you can pm me and I'll give you my contacts. I hope to hear from you soon!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭otwb1

hi there,

you could try meetup.com, lots of groups of people meeting on a regular basis depending on your interests. try the ' new and not so new in Dublin' group for a start!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 alyeser

Thank you so much it looks very useful!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭goochy

You could join a hiking club

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

The Meetup Group New and Not so new in Dublin is where you should go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭MarkAnthony

Coppers!

• Advertisement

I think it might be time for a new Dublin Boards Beers! The last one was autumn I think?

Advertisement