Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

architect in Wexford

Options
  • 27-02-2016 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi

Can anyone recommend an architect to me? I have a cottage in a village and want to either knock it or extend it to get a decent family home, I don't want a huge piece of architectural fantasy just a decent family home! Finding it difficult to get an architect who would be interested in this! Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Falcon L

bluevan wrote: »
    Hi

Can anyone recommend an architect to me? I have a cottage in a village and want to either knock it or extend it to get a decent family home, I don't want a huge piece of architectural fantasy just a decent family home! Finding it difficult to get an architect who would be interested in this! Thank you
    Nigel Redmond did the job for me. He'd like to do a real designer job, but he's happy enough to draw up whatever you want.
    www.nigelredmondarchitecture.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 8 bluevan

Thanks for your suggestions
    Will I check them out

• Registered Users Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭Bigus

Fergus Flanagan , style with practicality , I've used him , highly recommend .

Advertisement