Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seamstress

Options
  • 27-02-2016 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hi

Does anyone have any recommendations for a seamstress in Galway preferably near the city. Its to take in a debs dress at the bust. Somewhere cheap If possible :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,952 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Olga in Lower Abbeygate St.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Snowshower

Totally agree ..they are brilliant ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

Olga in Lower Abbeygate St.
    Good..but certainly not cheap. Cost me €100 to take in a ballgown. She is very good though. Place in Liosban too which is meant to be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Urethra Franklin.

Good..but certainly not cheap. Cost me €100 to take in a ballgown. She is very good though. Place in Liosban too which is meant to be good.

Do you happen to know the name of this place/address. I'm sure Olga is very good but I genuinely can't afford 100 euro to take in a dress.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Go in to Olga and ask her, you don't know what price it will be yet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭45mhrc7evo1d3n

Do you happen to know the name of this place/address. I'm sure Olga is very good but I genuinely can't afford 100 euro to take in a dress.

I have sent you a PM with details for Urgita in Liosban.

Thank you everyone for all your suggestions :D

Hey Guys just thought Id update you all on how things went. In the end I went with a seamstress place n town, Axicia alterations, I got my dress taken in for 16 euro which I was very happy about :D Unfortunately I rang Urgitas number a few times but it appears it is no longer a valid number. Id like to thank you all for your suggestions :)

Advertisement