Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What laptop is suitable for the the sims 4

Options
  • 27-02-2016 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I am looking for a laptop that is best for playing the sims 4 on. I haven't a clue about computers so need help choosing specific models!!! Thanks. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

So you need a core i5 and at least 4GB of RAM. How much money are you willing to spend, and what size laptop would you like?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 darv84

So you need a core i5 and at least 4GB of RAM. How much money are you willing to spend, and what size laptop would you like?

Willing to spend €1000-€1500 and as long as the screen isn't tiny, don't care what size of laptop! ☺️ I just have no knowledge on computers and want one that will be reliable. Do you know of any specific models that are suitable? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

darv84 wrote: »
    Willing to spend €1000-€1500 and as long as the screen isn't tiny, don't care what size of laptop! ☺️ I just have no knowledge on computers and want one that will be reliable. Do you know of any specific models that are suitable? Thanks.

That is a stupendous amount of money to spend on a laptop. Given what you're needs are (sims 4) 700 would have you more than covered.

I bet you do care what size the laptop is :)

Will you be carrying this to college/work? Will it sit on a desk for its entire life? Is battery life important? (It should be!).

• Registered Users Posts: 14 darv84

That is a stupendous amount of money to spend on a laptop. Given what you're needs are (sims 4) 700 would have you more than covered.

I bet you do care what size the laptop is :)

Will you be carrying this to college/work? Will it sit on a desk for its entire life? Is battery life important? (It should be!).

Haha 😛 as I said I have no knowledge on computers but yes battery life is important. It's really a present for my nephew and I'm sure an average sized screen would do 😉 I'm just looking for some examples of computers I can buy as I said I'm clueless!?! ☺️

Advertisement