Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 6 | Episode 11 | Knots Untie [AMC] [SPOILERS]

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,095 ✭✭✭Jofspring

I thought it was a very good episode. Not much arsing around. In other seasons we would have had them arrive at Jesus camp, spend 3 episodes there doing nothing before getting to the bottom of things. This one got straight to the point.

It's perfectly plausible that they would attack Negans group. We have seen that group lose the bikers and Daryl did some damage a few episodes back when in the woods to one or two if I remember correctly. Surely that guy who has been at the camp will be able to tell them whether they are completely outnumbered or not.

This season, despite a few plot holes, has been the best since season one in my opinion. Pacing has been way better and plenty of action thrown in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 teddykrueger

Jesus is a guy that last week had freedom of movement, was shown to be savvy and resourceful (i.e. firecrackers) and had combat skills that enabled him to hold his own against both Rick and Daryl. My point is thus: why would someone with such skills waste them by staying in a community that was at the mercy of this psychopath? Why would he not get the hell out of there? He's got the skills of Steven Seagal and Bear Grills rolled into one but he'd rather sit around and twiddle his fingers in a community that's on its knees and back a leader that he doesn't rate? Sorry, this doesn't add up to the picture of the guy we were presented with last week.

So, just because he's good at something he should shun the community and go it alone? Out there with all the zombies, scavenging for food and looking for shelter?

He's a human being who probably likes the security of the community and having other people around to form social bonds with, regarldess of their deal with Negan.

He's good at those things yes and maybe he could thrive elsewhere, but I think it's how he helps the community in return for what he gets out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Username exists

it was three months jump forward just in case you didnt know. Still speedy recovery of course but as I salways say the show is based on comics so you have to abandon a sense of reality.

I'm wondering where did they find a chemist to develop the picture of Carl with the eye patch and the baby at the start of episode 10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I'm wondering where did they find a chemist to develop the picture of Carl with the eye patch and the baby at the start of episode 10
    Have you considered that maybe it was a digital photograph and they have a printer?

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,141 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Those black and white photos appeared before they even got to alexandria. I seem to recall the alexandrian scout showing it them, and apologizing for the picture quality. I know there's some skill involved, but all you need is a dark room and some chemicals, and a book telling you how?

I hate the mayor of the town. Awful creep. Slimy. Rick needs to work on his first impressions. Seems to keep getting covered in blood everytime he meets people!

Ginger gi joe cracks me up. Were you looking to make pancakes when you were pouring the bisquick? :D

When it's raining, I wear galoshes. I double up. :D

You can't put off life forever, I can see why they'd want to have a kid. They said before that as soon as they were somewhere stable, they would try.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,341 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

MarkR wrote: »
    Those black and white photos appeared before they even got to alexandria. I seem to recall the alexandrian scout showing it them, and apologizing for the picture quality. I know there's some skill involved, but all you need is a dark room and some chemicals, and a book telling you how?

I hate the mayor of the town. Awful creep. Slimy. Rick needs to work on his first impressions. Seems to keep getting covered in blood everytime he meets people!

Ginger gi joe cracks me up. Were you looking to make pancakes when you were pouring the bisquick? :D

When it's raining, I wear galoshes. I double up. :D

You can't put off life forever, I can see why they'd want to have a kid. They said before that as soon as they were somewhere stable, they would try.

Someone needs to tell him that doubling up is risky and more likely to result in pancakes!
    I reckon Rosita is gone because they're setting up Abraham to finally decide to have a family and it'll all go tits up, which will result in an uber-pissed off Abraham who'll probably go psycho for next season.

He decided to leave rosita for Sasha I think. That's what his weird behaviour was all about. I don't think rosita will die

Did I miss something but how did Jesus get on top of the truck? They left him tied up and drove off a few seconds later

Also, I thought it was a bit too convenient that the doctor just happens to be an obstetrician and the town has no ammo or decent weapons but does have a sonogram machine. What are the odds!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

"Hmm, some sort of nation-wide disaster of a virus is happening. I know, let's all head to that museum we went to on a school tour!"

What? That was the reasoning for congregating there? Great logic.

When Maggie said to Gregory, "One more thing." Does anyone else think she is gonna make Gregory give her the painting?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Aenaes wrote: »
    "Hmm, some sort of nation-wide disaster of a virus is happening. I know, let's all head to that museum we went to on a school tour!"

What? That was the reasoning for congregating there? Great logic.

When Maggie said to Gregory, "One more thing." Does anyone else think she is gonna make Gregory give her the painting?

I think the location was chosen based on the ability to view the surrounding area for miles from the top tower, thats what Gregory said in the episode, It probably started with only a few survivors inhabiting it but, like in Alexandria, they incrementally recruited. There is probably not much fear of too many walkers venturing up there really as its very much off the beaten track.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,701 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Aenaes wrote:

Thought the exact same thing myself!

Advertisement