Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NJPW tickets

• 28-02-2016 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭

Had anyone ever been to a NJPW show? Does anyone know if you can just head to the venue on the day to get tickets? Will there be huge queues? I'm in Tokyo with the gf for a few days and would like to go to the Cup show on Thursday. I've tried online but seems to be a bit messy with each person having to make their own application via mobile. Any easier ways?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

token101 wrote: »
    Had anyone ever been to a NJPW show? Does anyone know if you can just head to the venue on the day to get tickets? Will there be huge queues? I'm in Tokyo with the gf for a few days and would like to go to the Cup show on Thursday. I've tried online but seems to be a bit messy with each person having to make their own application via mobile. Any easier ways?

Pop into any convenience store and they will have a ticket machine selling tickets, that's what we did for Dragon Gate. We went into our local Lawsons and got tickets with no hassle

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

Pop into any convenience store and they will have a ticket machine selling tickets, that's what we did for Dragon Gate. We went into our local Lawsons and got tickets with no hassle

No such luck! Tried half of Tokyo and no one seems to know what I'm talking about! Cheers anyway though!

Advertisement