Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus to Claregalway?

Options
  • 28-02-2016 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭

Hey all, I'm looking for a bus service to Claregalway from the city or ideally the renmore area daily. I know theres the 417 that goes out that way but I'm not sure if its still going or even goes that far. Anyone know about this? thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,952 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Hamhide wrote: »
    Hey all, I'm looking for a bus service to Claregalway from the city or ideally the renmore area daily. I know theres the 417 that goes out that way but I'm not sure if its still going or even goes that far. Anyone know about this? thanks in advance :)

There are a few. But all from the city centre, not Renmore.

Www.a-b.ie is the lookup of all registered services.

Burkes and Bus Eireann are the main ones.

Claregalway Neighbourhood Map gives a description of the area and services. http://www.galwaytransport.info/2008/12/claregalway-area-map-includes-shopping.html

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Hamhide

thanks for the info, i'll check it out :D

Advertisement