Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Headset trade in CEX

Options
  • 28-02-2016 7:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭

Hi guys i am wondering has anyone ever traded in a gaming headset into CEX ?.

I have the Sony wireless 2.0 for the PS4 to trade in and reason i am getting rid i have not gamed online on the PS4 in years and moved over to the xbox one for that.

So do i just give them the headset and the wireless USB thing to plug into the PS4 and thats it ?. Or am i missing something else ?.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Yes, they will ask you to come back in an hour or so as they have to test it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,098 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Hi guys i am wondering has anyone ever traded in a gaming headset into CEX ?.

I have the Sony wireless 2.0 for the PS4 to trade in and reason i am getting rid i have not gamed online on the PS4 in years and moved over to the xbox one for that.

So do i just give them the headset and the wireless USB thing to plug into the PS4 and thats it ?. Or am i missing something else ?.

See would anyone in the PS forum want one. There's always someone looking for a headset.

Advertisement