Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New house - site clean up / gravel / seeding

• 28-02-2016 9:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 902 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to get someone to help finish off the outside of my house on 1 acre in West Clare. Works include;

1. Laying stone (804) around the house including adding some grates to maintain site drainage already installed (clean stone over porus pipes)
    2. The back garden is over-grown so tall grass needs to be removed, it needs to be rotivated and stones removed and some top soil brought in. This also needs to be leveled and seeded
    3. The second half of the acre is quite wet (there's a few rushes growing), so I'd be looking for a separate price for adding drainage into this half acre. Nothing expensive, just some channels off into the ditch to dry it out a bit.

Anyone got any recommendations they can PM?

Comments

Advertisement