Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cruelty free highlighting kit

Options
  • 28-02-2016 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, I used to get my hair highlighted in a salon (it's dark blonde/light brown) but I wanted to go cruelty free so started to home dye with limited success. I've tried several blonde shades by Naturtint but the colour comes out more yellow than white-blonde. I tried a Tints of Nature highlighting kit once which seemed to work better, but the shop stopped stocking it and when I went to order online I read several reviews saying it had destroyed people's hair, which put me off. Does anyone have any advice, as my hair is in a tragic state right now?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭Weyhey

Have a look in Superdrug at their own brand colours. Not sure about their highlighting kits but lots of tints marked suitable for vegetarians and ( I think ) vegans on the box and not tested on animals.

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭FurBabyMomma

Oh thanks. No Superdrug around here but I'll have a look online.

Advertisement