Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Could not activate Cellular data network?

• 28-02-2016 11:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭

I switched from bill pay to Pay as you go with vodafone last week and now im getting this problem whenever i try and use any of the apps.

ive read into it and it might be something to do with the APN settings for the phone, problem is though you cant enter the APN anymore,I've been googling this all night and have tried all the things to try and get it back but to no avail.

Anyone ever experience this problem. I must get onto Vodafone tomorrow.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Have you tried resetting the network settings?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Zcott wrote: »
    Have you tried resetting the network settings?

Yeah a couple of times but nothing.

My guess, based on previous experience with Vodafone, is that they probably didn't enable mobile data on your profile when they moved you to bill pay. Very often, they don't enable caller ID either so your number might show as private on the other end.

You'll have to get in touch with Vodafone to get it sorted.

Advertisement